Ecoventure Tours is a small, local kayak/paddle board tour company in Ocala and Dunnellon, Florida. We are looking for eco-loving tour guides! Our kayak/SUP tours are done in 100% clear kayaks/clear paddle boards, leading our guests through the beautiful waterways of the Silver River and the Rainbow River. Each tour is approximately 2 hours long with up to ten guests per tour. We are looking for adventurous, motivated, and friendly individuals to add to our team.
Please read this full description and meet all qualifications before applying. It must be understood that by applying, you meet the requirements below!
*Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL of the listed requirements below*
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more, this job is very physically demanding.
- Availability to work morning, daytime, and sunset tours (this includes weekends).
- Available to work at least 3 days a week.
- Ability to provide positive customer service.
- Must be experienced in kayaking/paddle boarding and able to instruct others how to paddle.
- Access to a vehicle that tows*
- Towing experience.
- Patience and a positive attitude, with experience in customer service.
- Passion for being outdoors and willingness to learn.
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions on your own.
- Quick learner with strong communication skills.
- Respect for team, equipment, nature, and guests.
*To be considered, you absolutely MUST have a vehicle that is able to tow a trailer that is at least 3,000lbs - our trailer is located 10 minutes from the launch and has to be picked up/dropped off before/after tours each day.
We look forward to your application!
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
$50.00 - $300.00 per day
8-10 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Must be able to work weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Customer Service Experience:
1 year (Preferred)
1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Submit your resume and a brief explanation as to why you're applying for the job!